If you are having trouble with the volume on a video:
- Check the volume control in the video player to verify that it's not on the lowest setting.
- Make sure your computer/phone's volume is not muted or too low.
- Verify you have the most recent version of the Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer. If not, go to www.adobe.com to install the latest version of the player. If on a mobile device, check the minimum mobile system specs to be certain your mobile device supports this service.
- If you are trying to watch with headphones or external speakers, make sure the audio/headphone cables on your computer or mobile device are connected.
If you are experiencing no sound on your TV:
- If you are using a 3rd party sound device connected to your TV (i.e. soundbar), please try disconnecting to see if your sound device is the root cause.
- If you have an Android TV, please go to: Settings on your remote > Displays & Sounds > Digital Audio Format > PCM.
- If that does not work, please to go to: Settings > Displays & Sounds > Sound Settings > Advanced Settings > turn DTS TruSurround OFF
- If you have a Fire TV, please go to: Settings > Display and Sounds > Audio > Dolby Digital Output > Dolby Digital Plus Off.
- If you have an Apple TV, please go to: Menu > Settings > Audio and Video > Audio Format > Change Format > New Format > switch to Stereo.
Steps may slightly vary depending on your device version. You can also refer to the technical support center of your device for the latest information.