Using our apps:
Step 1: Sign in to your provider's website
- Make sure you can sign in to your provider account.
- Go to your provider's website and sign in with the username and password for your provider account. If you can't remember or don't know your sign-in information, look for a help or reset password link on your provider's sign-in screen.
- If you can't sign in to your provider account, please contact your provider for help. We do not have access to your provider sign-in information.
Step 2: Subscription issue
- If you get a 'Can't verify your subscription' or 'Not Authorized' message, make sure your TV provider subscription package includes 'TV Everywhere' bundle. To do this, sign in to your provider account (on your provider's website) and make sure TV Everywhere apps are included in your package. You can also try contacting your TV provider directly.
Step 3: Try device troubleshooting
- Delete and reinstall the app
- Restart your device
- Sign out of all three TNT, TBS, and truTV apps and disconnect your wifi
- Clear your device cache
Using our website:
Step 1: Update your browser
Step 2: Reload the page
- To find out how to do this, search the Internet for ‘hard refresh’ + the name of your browser (e.g. 'hard refresh Firefox’).
- If you're using the Chrome browser on a PC, hold down the Ctrl key and click the Reload button.
- If you're using the Chrome browser on a Mac, hold down the Shift key and click the Reload button). Once the page is reloaded, try signing in again.
Step 3: Try another browser
Try using another supported browser. This will help determine if the issue is limited to a particular browser. Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser.